LP5912 is a wide format laminating film media designed to protect digitally printed images and displays. It provides protection from UV rays, scratches and abrasion. Moreover it enhances the weather resistance of the film and provides additional durability. The product has a pressure sensitive, acrylic based adhesive which is transparent and permanent. The film should be used for medium-term applications and guarantees 5 years service life. It is suitable for both indoor and outdoor applications.
• High gloss, thin clear polymeric vinyl, with a clear solvent permanent adhesive and double side PE coated paper liner
• Up to 5 years unprinted vertical durability
Areas of use include:
• Suitable for graphic protection applications
• Solvent, Latex and UV Printing
LD593T is a thin calendered wide format PVC film media with LG Hausys’s AiRFREE™ technology. It’s designed for solvent-based inkjet printing and guarantees up to 5-years outdoor durability. AiRFREE™ technology allows trapped air to be released during application. AiRFREE™ is LG Hausys’s proprietary technology that utilizes embossing patterns on the release liner, making it easier to remove trapped bubbles and increasing overall efficiency and productivity.
• 5 years durable calendered film (Premium grade)
• Excellent printing performance
• Dimensional stability and performance under a wide range of physical and climatic conditions
• Excellent weather resistance: Solvent based acrylic adhesive (Removable Type)
• Release liner: 83 lb, super flat, double side PE coated paper
Areas of use include:
• Outdoor display, sign, exhibition stand, automotive advertising.
• The films conform well to flat and seamed surfaces, when processed and applied according to LG recommendations.
$257.53Matches with Studiojet solvent satin printable steel. Studiojet Wide Format Adhesive Magnetic base sheeting media is an adhesive backed magnet designed for a base surface for Studiojet solvent satin printable steel to be applied to, for interchangeable graphics.
$195.65High quality wide format polyester film media that is specifically designed for light box and backlit signage applications. Available in gloss and satin finishes. Exceptional printability on all latex, eco-solvent, solvent and UV curable inkjet printers.
$474.11Solvent wide format printable flexible steel media for application to magnetic surfaces (Studiojet Magnetic base film) for interchangeable graphics.